Simpleng Pinoy Lang Si Jarold
Photobucket

Thursday, September 3, 2009



I can't quite discern whether I should feel happy or disappointed with what I've just seen in the news. My number one Presidentiable, Mar Roxas, had given up his Presidential bid and now settles for the Vice Presidential position inorder to give way to Noynoy Aquino to be their Party's standard bearer for the 2010 election.

He might have saddened his supporters with his unforseen decision but I completely understand his position; and I admire his nobility. What he just did is absolutely not an easy decision. Especially now that he has spent millions of fund for his campaign.

The good thing about this though is that he still has a chance to run for President in the 2010 Presidential election. And I'm definitely looking forward to that year. I am hoping and praying that all candidates' political decisions will yield prosperous results for the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online