Simpleng Pinoy Lang Si Jarold
Photobucket

Thursday, September 24, 2009



Ako mismo ang magpapakita sa mga kabataan na kaya nating iangat ang kanya-kanya nating kakayahan at talento
(I, myself, will show to the youngsters that we each can elevate our capabilities and talents).

That is my commitment to my beloved country Philippines as I participate in Ako Mismo movement to start the needful change to a better and wonderful Philippine life.

We each complain about the ugly things that are happening in our country today. But if we all want a better Philippine life, the change must start within us. From a simple garbage disposal to the proper place, that is already a great start to the elimination of dreadful flood and vicious diseases.

So what else can you, yourself, do to improve your life in the simplest action, and eventually the Philippines? Act on what you can do now!

Ako? 'Di na ako maghihintay na ikaw mismo o sila mismo ang may gagawin. AKO na MISMO ang gagawa! IKAW? Ano mismo ang gagawin mo? (Me? I won't wait for you or them to do something. I will do it myself. What about you? What will you, yourself, do?)

Register now at akomismo.org and show your commitment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online